Get our Fit Father 30-Day Fat Loss Program here → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-ff30x-program
Get our Fit Father Old School Muscle Building Program here → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-osm-program
Subscribe to our channel here → https://goo.gl/wxghQ5
Our free resources:
5 Best Muscle Building Exercises → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-5-muscle-builder-optin
1-Day Weight Loss Meal Plan → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-1-dmp-optin
24-Min Fat Burning Workout → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-24-min-optin
Are you looking for another great exercise to add to your back routine? Well, in this quick video, you’re going to discover how to do a one-arm dumbbell row on a bench to get great results. I’m going to give you some routine recommendations for sets and reps, along with a step by step form demonstration to get you started. Enjoy!
How To Do A One-Arm Dumbbell Row – Form Tutorial Here (0:33)
– Step 1: Set your bench with a flat position and place equal weight dumbbells on each side of the bench.
– Step 2: Place one knee and your hand on the same side onto the bench, keeping your other foot planted on the floor and your other hand free.
– Step 3: Lean forward and pick up one dumbbell in your free hand and set yourself into a ‘tabletop’ position with your back flat and shoulders square.
– Step 4: Pull your shoulder blade back on your active side and keep this locked in throughout the entire set.
– Step 5: Breathe in, then as you breathe out, row the dumbbell up, keeping your elbows close to your sides throughout. Pause at the top of the movement and squeeze your lats.
– Step 6: Breathing in, lower the dumbbells back to the lowest point, slow and controlled, keeping your shoulder blade locked in place.
– Step 7: Repeat steps 3-5 for the prescribed number of reps, then change sides and repeat for the opposite arm.
Here are the routine recommendations for this exercise (3:50)
Because this exercise is so effective at isolating your back muscles, it’s best used as a finisher exercise in your routine. To start, complete this exercise as a finisher exercise, with 2-3 sets of 10-15 reps. And this works whether you’re doing a full-body training routine or a more focused back routine. This exercise will still get you great results.
Hope this guide helps!
If you want to start putting on muscle TODAY, check out our Fit Father Old School Muscle Building Program at → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-osm-program
If you feel your lifestyle could use an improvement, then check out our FF30X 30-Day Transformation Program at → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-ff30x-program
Your friends here at the FFP,
-Dr. Balduzzi + The Men’s Health Experts @ The Fit Father Project
**Disclaimer: This information on how to lose 30 pounds in a month for men is for reference purposes ONLY and cannot replace personal information you can and should discuss with your Doctor. If you have any concerns about your health, you should see your Doctor immediately. Results vary by individual, so we do not guarantee you will get the same results as any shown here or on our website.