Get our Fit Father 30-Day Fat Loss Program here → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-ff30x-program
Get our Fit Father Old School Muscle Building Program here → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-osm-program
Get Your Fit Father Super Fuel Here → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/super-fuel
Join the Women’s 30-Day Program here → http://bit.ly/fm30x-program
Subscribe to our channel here → https://goo.gl/wxghQ5
Our free resources:
24-Min Fat Burning Workout → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-24-min-optin
5 Best Muscle Building Exercises → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-5-muscle-builder-optin
1-Day Weight Loss Meal Plan → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-1-dmp-optin
The Swiss ball crunch is one of those abs exercises that really pushes your mid-section to its limit when they are done properly. Our form guide shows you exactly how!
Doing a Swiss ball crunch with the correct form will strengthen your core and abs, which is important for posture and back stability.
It will develop your abs too, but you need to remember that doing these alone will not give you a 6-pack.
As I mention in the video, healthy eating plays its role in getting a 6-pack too, so if you need to get your diet in check, you can get a copy of our “1-Day Meal Plan” by clicking the link above.
Take a look at our video tutorial to see the fine form points of this exercise, and if you need something to print off and take to the gym, you can use our step-by-step exercise technique.
Swiss Ball Crunch – Step-by-Step Technique
• Step 1: Sit on the Swiss ball, then walk yourself forward so your butt is forward from the top of the ball and the ball rests into your lower back.
• Step 2: Lay your upper body back over the ball, stopping when you are just past parallel and have a slight stretch in your abs.
• Step 3: Make sure your chin is slightly tucked, but you are still facing the ceiling.
• Step 4: Breathing in, raise your arms out, above your head to pre-stretch your abs and add resistance to the exercise.
• Step 5: Breathing out, slowly curl upwards, rounding your back and keeping your arms above your head. You should curl to about 45 degrees, with a rounded back and tense abs.
• Step 6: Breathe in as you lower back to the start position, then repeat steps 4 and 5 for the prescribed number of reps.
** Pro Tip #1: We recommend starting with sets of 10-15 reps. **
To learn more exercises that you can use in your training, visit our complete exercise library on the Fit Father Project YouTube channel.
Hope this helps!
If you feel your lifestyle could use an improvement, then check out our FF30X 30-Day Transformation Program at → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-ff30x-program
If you want to start putting on muscle TODAY, check out our Fit Father Old School Muscle Building Program at → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-osm-program
Your friends here at the FFP,
-Dr. Balduzzi + The Men’s Health Experts @ The Fit Father Project
**Disclaimer: This information is for reference purposes ONLY and cannot replace personal information you can and should discuss with your Doctor. If you have any concerns about your health, you should see your Doctor immediately. Results vary by individual, so we do not guarantee you will get the same results as any shown here or on our website.