Get our Fit Father 30-Day Fat Loss Program here → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-ff30x-program
Get our Fit Father Old School Muscle Building Program here → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-osm-program
Get Your Fit Father Super Fuel Here → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/super-fuel
Subscribe to our channel here → https://goo.gl/wxghQ5
Our free resources:
5 Best Muscle Building Exercises → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-5-muscle-builder-optin
1-Day Weight Loss Meal Plan → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-1-dmp-optin
24-Min Fat Burning Workout → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-24-min-optin
Read the full article here: → http://bit.ly/2wjdA6a
Lat Pulldown – Step-by-step technique:
– Step 1: Set your grip around shoulder-width distance. Your hands should act like hooks, so no need to grip the bar too tightly.
– Step 2: Hold your core tight, internally rotate your hands against the bar, and pull your shoulder blades down and back. Breathe in.
– Step 3: Breathing out and keeping your shoulder blades retracted, pull the bar down to the top of your sternum (chest bone).
– Step 4: At the low point of the move, you should pause for 1 second and squeeze, before lowering the weight under full, slow control.
– Step 5: Repeat for the required number of reps, staying true to the form throughout.
** Pro Tip #1: Start by using the higher rep range of 12-15 reps.
** Pro Tip #2: Make sure you use your hands like hooks, retract your shoulder blades and feel your lats engaging on each rep.
If you want to start putting on muscle TODAY, check out our Fit Father Old School Muscle Building Program at → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-osm-program
If you feel your lifestyle could use an improvement, then check out our FF30X 30-Day Transformation Program at → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-ff30x-program
Your friends here at the FFP,
-Dr. Balduzzi + The Men’s Health Experts @ The Fit Father Project
**Disclaimer: This information is for reference purposes ONLY and cannot replace personal information you can and should discuss with your Doctor. If you have any concerns about your health, you should see your Doctor immediately. Results vary by individual, so we do not guarantee you will get the same results as any shown here or on our website.