, Installation Notice
- Please rotate filter 90 degrees if installed orientation of filter does not fit, direction of pleats do not impact airflow or performanceCheck Vehicle Fitment
- Please enter your Year, Make and Model above using Amazon’s ‘My Garage’ tool – the tool will specify which cabin filter fits your vehicleAbout Spearhead
We are a family-owned operation leveraging 30 years of automotive parts sourcing for some of the largest automotive aftermarket suppliers in the United States to build a brand customers can trust to find the best products at the best prices.Cross Reference Part No.’s
- Spearhead: BE-285
- Fram: CF10285
- Purolator: C35667
- Wix: 24483/24511When is the ‘right’ time to replace my cabin filter?
- There is a musty or unpleasant odor coming from your vents.
- There is dust buildup in and around the vents.
- You do not remember the last time you replaced the cabin filter.
- Itchy throat, sneezing or coughing whenever you are driving.
- Poor uneven airflow coming from the vents, usually indicating a filter blockage.
- Smell of exhaust fumes or gases inside the cabin.
- It’s been 12K-15K miles (for highly congested areas we recommend earlier replacement) or 1 year – whichever comes first – since you last replaced the cabin filter.
- Our cabin filters come with a date/mileage box so you can keep track of the date/mileage the cabin filters were installed.Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions/concerns, message us using Amazon’s ‘contact seller’ form. We respond to all messages within 24 hours.
Up to 25% Longer Life: Precision woven and infused with real coconut shell activated carbon, our Breathe Easy cabin air filters are engineered to last up to 15,000 miles, 25% longer than the standard performance of 12,000 miles
2X Heavier vs. Standard Cabin Filters: We use thick, industrial strength electrostatic media to attract even the tiniest of particles while densely packed activated carbon prevents gases and odors from entering the cabin; use the comparison chart found in the product images to see how much filtration power you’re giving up by purchasing generic cabin filters with or without activated carbon
Enjoy Crisp, Clean Countryside Air: Road debris, exhaust fumes, nasty odors and common irritants must fight through multiple layers of protection before reaching your vehicle’s cabin: (1) Dust Filter (2) Anti-Inflammatory Filter (3) Adsorption Filter (4) Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Weave Filter
Do it Yourself: Make sure to enter your year, make and model above to check fitment; the cabin filter is an easy replacement that can save you money at the repair shop; installation manual included w/every order
Installation Notice: Please rotate filter 90 degrees if installed orientation of filter does not fit, direction of pleats do not impact airflow or performance, $11.97, $11.97
SHOP WITH PRIME | FREE TRIAL | NEXT DAY DELIVERY | PRESS IMAGE BELOW FOR DETAILS:
SHOP ALL OF AMAZON:
Did you know that Amazon Has a "RENEWED" Page?These pre-owned products have been professionally inspected, tested and cleaned by Amazon-qualified suppliers. - There will be no visible cosmetic imperfections when held at an arm’s length. - Products with batteries will exceed 80% capacity relative to new. - Accessories may not be original, but will be compatible and fully functional. Product may come in generic box. CHECK THIS PAGE OUT BY PRESSING HERE
SHOP ALL OF AMAZON: