Learn how to perform the Barbell Back Squat Form press correctly.
Get our Fit Father Old School Muscle Building Program here → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-osm-program
Get our Fit Father 30-Day Fat Loss Program here → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-ff30x-program
Subscribe to our channel here → https://goo.gl/wxghQ5
Our free resources:
1-Day Weight Loss Meal Plan → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-1-dmp-optin
24-Min Fat Burning Workout → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-24-min-optin
5 Best Muscle Building Exercises → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-5-muscle-builder-optin
Read our full tutorial here:
– Step 1: Raise the bar up onto your back, taking either a high or low position, depending on your height/torso length.
– Step 2: Set your feet just past shoulder-width apart and your hands in either a wider grip (if your shoulder mobility is poor) or a narrow grip (if your shoulder mobility is good) on the bar.
– Step 3: Breathing in, hinge at your pelvis, and push your butt back like you are sitting in a chair. Keep your back neutral, with just a slight lean forward.
– Step 4: At the lowest point, your feet should be flat on the ground, your knees behind your toes, your upper legs should be parallel to the floor, your back should be straight (not curved like a turtle shell), and your head should be upright.
– Step 5: Pause at the low point, then breathe out as you fire back up to the start point, making sure not to lock your knees out at the top.
Read the full article here → http://bit.ly/2spw9Eh
If you want to start putting on muscle TODAY, check out our Fit Father Old School Muscle Building Program at → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-osm-program
If you feel your lifestyle could use an improvement, then check out our FF30X 30-Day Transformation Program at → https://www.fitfatherproject.com/youtube-ff30x-program
Your friends here at the FFP,
-Dr. Balduzzi + The Men’s Health Experts @ The Fit Father Project
**Disclaimer: This information is for reference purposes ONLY and cannot replace personal information you can and should discuss with your Doctor. If you have any concerns about your health, you should see your Doctor immediately. Results vary by individual, so we do not guarantee you will get the same results as any shown here or on our website.